Our Non-profit Outdoor Learning Store is now available Canada-wide!
We are excited to share that our Non-profit Outdoor Learning Store is now available Canada-wide!
After launching in June in the Columbia Basin, we expanded in September to offer this to the rest of British Columbia. As a result of that success, we are now in a position to offer this to the rest of Canada! Our huge thanks goes out to all of our local partners to help to get us in a position to do this.
Not only will this provide Canadian educators with easy access to excellent outdoor and environmental learning resources, but it will also bring much needed financial support to non-profit outdoor & environmental learning programs in our local region, across the province and around the country.
We know that more than ever before, outdoor learning is vitally important to support mental, emotional, and physical well-being, and we are grateful to be able to help in this way.
One of our Outdoor Learning Indigenous Advisors, Jenna Jesak, shared “I am very excited to have access to outdoor educational resources which also incorporate Indigenous content. I cannot wait to use the resources with my students and my own children!”
Please help us make this a success by sharing widely with your friends and colleagues in other provinces.
To stay in the loop, we invite you to join, like or follow us:
- Seasonal e-Updates: https://outdoorlearningstore.ca/seasonal-updates/
- Twitter: https://twitter.
- Instagram: https://
- Facebook: https:/
- Hashtags:#outdoorlearningstore #educatorresources #studentresources
- #enviroed #learnoutdoors
- April 20 – Imaginative Ecological Education with Gillian Judson
- April 27 – The Sky Above and the Mud Below with David Sobel
- May 4 – Water Testing Resources & Equipment for Educators with Laura Gilbert
- May 6 – Teaching Kids and Teens about Climate Change with Ian Shanahan
- May 13 – The Importance of Indigenous Perspectives in Children’s Environmental Inquiry with Haley Higdon
- May 20 – Inspiring Environmental Learning through Music & Song with Remy Rodden
We are able to offer a certificate of attendance for anyone who requires this. At the end of each workshop there will be draw prizes for a $50 gift card for the Outdoor Learning Store and 2 Take Me Outside Field Journals with Waterproof Paper.