Membership is available for residents of the Canadian Columbia Basin
who have an interest in Environmental Education
Memberships purchased after May 1 will be valid until July 31 the following year.
PLEASE NOTE: When you join/renew, you can also opt-in to an EEPSA membership and the Take Me Outside for Learning School Year Challenge!
GOOD NEWS! Employees of SD5, 10, 19, and 20, your CBEEN membership fee and optional opt ins are being covered by your school district. When completing your membership registration or renewal, choose the “register and pay by cheque or e-transfer” option, and we will take care of invoicing your school district.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Mia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members enjoy many benefits including discounts and access to funding and complimentary programs (scroll down for full list).
Members receive the following benefits:
- 10% member discount on all orders at our Outdoor Learning Store
- 25% off of all virtual courses, events and learning opportunities
- 1-Stop-Shop: When you join/renew your CBEEN membership, you can also join EEPSA and sign up for both the KBEE Take Me Outside for Learning Challenge and the Canadian Take Me Outside for Learning Challenge
- Ability to contact other CBEEN members through our online member map
- Access to up to $250/year through our Professional Development Bursary Program **As of Oct 1, 2022, this bursary program is temporarily closed until we can secure more funding.**
- Access to up to $500/year through our Workshop Bursary Program
- Access to our unique Online Searchable Grant Database
- K-12 teacher members are eligible to receive fully or heavily subsidized Wild Voices for Kids programs (limited number available on a first-come, first serve basis). Unlimited programs are available at slightly and non- subsidized rates.
- Reduced fees at many of our workshops, courses and events.
- Ability to become a Wild Voices for Kids Community Educator (and receive an honorarium for your time)
- Opportunities for your programs and events to be shared out through our communication channels
- Voting rights at our AGM and status as a member of our Society
- Eligible to be elected to CBEEN’s Board of Directors
- And of course the knowledge that you are supporting environmental stewardship & sustainability while connecting to a community of hundreds of educators across the region, and beyond!