Members receive the following benefits:
- NEW: $25 coupon for purchases of $250 or more at our Outdoor Learning Store
- NEW: 20% discount on Green Teacher subscriptions (at time of renewing membership)
- NEW: 1-Stop-Shop: When you join/renew your CBEEN membership, you can also join EEPSA, subscribe to Green Teacher at a discounted rate, and sign up for both the KBEE Take Me Outside for Learning Challenge and the Canadian Take Me Outside for Learning Challenge
- NEW: Ability to contact other CBEEN members through our online member map
- Access to up to $400/year through our Professional Development Bursary Program
- Access to up to $1000/year through our Workshop Bursary Program
- Access to our unique Online Searchable Grant Database
- K-12 teacher members receive a complimentary Wild Voices for Kids program. Up to 200 complimentary programs are available annually on a first-come, first serve basis. Unlimited programs are available at subsidized rates.
- Reduced fees at many of our workshops, courses and events.
- Ability to become a Wild Voices for Kids Community Educator (and receive an honorarium for your time)
- Ability to contact other CBEEN members through our online member map
- Opportunities for your programs and events to be shared out through our communication channels
- Voting rights at our AGM and status as a member of our Society
- Eligible to be elected to CBEEN’s Board of Directors
- And of course the knowledge that you are supporting environmental stewardship & sustainability while connecting to a community of hundreds of educators across the region, and beyond!
As a member of CBEEN we appreciate the active role you play to improve environmental education in your community and across our region. We look forward to supporting your efforts!