GUIDE FOR TEACHERS: PROGRAM BOOKING
How Does a Wild Voices Booking Work?
1. The Teacher creates a booking.
This will appear as a “Pending” booking.
2. The Community Educator (CE) accepts the Pending booking.
The CE will receive an email and message in the CBEEN system, notifying them of the booking request. The CE must review the booking and select from the preferred and alternate dates.
BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING
Before making a booking, you must:
1. Ensure you are affiliated with a School.
2. Add the Classes that you will be booking programs for.
1. ENSURE YOU ARE AFFILIATED WITH A SCHOOL
2. ADD THE CLASSES THAT YOU WILL BE BOOKING PROGRAMS FOR
Step-by-Step Booking Instructions
1. TEACHER CREATES A BOOKING
2. COMMUNITY EDUCATOR ACCEPTS PENDING BOOKING
THE BOOKING IS NOW CONFIRMED!
Forgot your password?
You can reset your password using the Lost password? link on the login screen.
Forgot your login email?
Your CBEEN Membership could be registered under a different email (such as a District or personal address). Please contact the Wild Voices Program Manager at email@example.com to inquire about your Membership details.
Unable to book a program?
- Your CBEEN membership may have expired. The CBEEN Membership year renews on August 1st each year. Please check and confirm that your CBEEN Membership is valid for the current school year by logging on to your online account, here.
- You may be registered as a Standard CBEEN Member instead of a K – 12 Classroom Teacher. Your membership type is listed on the top right hand corner of your account Dashboard. Only K – 12 Classroom Teachers can book programs at this time. Please contact the Wild Voices Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to switch your member type to a K – 12 Classroom Teacher membership.
- You may not have any registered Classes to attribute the booking to. If you do not have any registered Classes, you will see a notification on your Dashboard when you log in to your account. Follow the process above to register your current Class of students before booking.
- Our complimentary programs may be expended. Though CBEEN staff endeavour to secure sufficient funding to ensure each teacher access to a complimentary Wild Voices program, there are a finite number of programs to distribute each year. If you believe you should be entitled to a complimentary program, but did not receive access to one, please contact the Wild Voices Program Manager at email@example.com.