PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION IS ONLY OPEN FOR CONFIRMED PARTNERS & PRESENTERS
Before you register:
- Join EEPSA, CBEEN and/or EECOM – Current members receive discounted rates to the conference…and your membership fees go directly to supporting environmental learning!
- Choose your own adventure! Which Place-based Field Study would you like to attend? http://eecom.org/eecom-2018/field-study-options
- It’s all about you! Have a digital photo of yourself ready if you’d like to be listed on the Delegate Map.
- Children welcome! We are pleased to be partnering with the Columbia Outdoor School to offer an on-site children’s program during the day. Registration is on a first come, first served basis here: http://columbiaoutdoorschool.com/eecom
- The conference registration fee includes all program fees, three meals on Friday and Saturday, plus appetizers on Thursday and breakfast on Sunday.
- Conference registration does not include accommodation. A variety of affordable accommodation options are listed here. We recommend booking shortly after you register.
- Your registration includes an annual EECOM membership valid from July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019.
- Refunds of 75% of your registration fee are available up until one month before the event. However, due to event coordination logistics and down payments, within one month of the event/workshop there is no refund available.
- One day registrations will not be availability due to the demand for full registrations.
- If you are unable to pay via Paypal please email email@example.com and we will send you an invoice that you can pay directly online. While our preference is for you to pay online, if you are unable to pay in this way, you can send a cheque payable to CBEEN, to CBEEN, Box 46, Invermere, BC, V0A 1K0. Please do this within 1 week of registering.