Wildlife Habitat Biologist (East Kootenays) – Term Employment
**This posting will remain active until a suitable candidate has been hired. Please apply immediately, as the position will be closed once the right candidate is found.
British Columbia Conservation Foundation (BCCF) is seeking an experienced and motivated wildlife/habitat biologist to help support an important term project in the Kootenay-Boundary region. Working with technical leads from the Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development regional office in Cranbrook BC, the successful candidate will bring wildlife habitat and research expertise together with innovation and consultation to develop and amend four Ungulate Winter Range (UWR) Orders in the East Kootenays.
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm with some flexibility for longer field days required
- Work Location: Cranbrook, BC or surrounding area
- Start Date: January 7, 2020
- Contract End Date: March 31, 2020
- Pay Rate: $30-$35/hr (commensurate with experience), plus 4% vacation pay