Kootenay Lake Local Conservation Fund Technical Review Committee (Canadian Columbia Basin)
Kootenay Lake Local Conservation Fund
Technical Review Committee – Expressions of Interest
The Regional District of Central Kootenay (RDCK) in partnership with the Kootenay Conservation
Program (KCP) are seeking to fill one vacancy on the Kootenay Lake Local Conservation Fund
(KLLCF) Technical Review Committee (TRC) with an expertise in wildlife. The role of the TRC is to
make recommendations on allocating annual funding for conservation projects in the Kootenay
Lake Local Conservation Fund Service Area.
This will be a 3-year term. Travel expenses will be covered for those who require them.
Preference will be given to applicants who live in the Kootenay Lake area.
For more information, please go to www.kootenayconservation.ca and click on Local
Conservation Funds in the top toolbar.
To apply, please submit a resume and include a covering letter that provides:
1. Contact information.
2. Area of technical expertise (water, fish, wildlife, habitat, forestry, climate change or
open space and natural area conservation).
3. Educational experience (e.g. post-graduate degrees).
4. Practical knowledge and experience with conservation projects.
5. Understanding of conservation practices and approaches.
6. Practical knowledge of the non-profit society sector.
7. Previous experience on technical review committees.
8. Any special or unique circumstances that you want us to consider.
Closing Date for Applications: October 1, 2020
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com