Executive Director – Columbia Valley Community Foundation
The Columbia Valley Community Foundation (“CVCF”) is currently inviting applications for Executive Director (“ED”), a pivotal role reporting directly to the Board of Directors. This is a permanent, part-time position based in Invermere.
Reporting to the Chair of the Board of Directors, the ED will have managerial and operational responsibility for the CVCF and the execution of its mission. The successful candidate will:
- Ensure continued growth of CVCF’s donations and major gifts and consistent quality of administration, finance, communications;
- Seek out and act on leadership opportunities that fit the Foundation’s goal of being a proactive community leader;
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications, from web presence to external relations;
- Provide on-going support to the board and committees; and
- Maintain and honour established connections with donors, the charitable community and CVCF’s strategic partners.
For more information, go to: https://valleyfoundation.ca/columbia-valley-community-foundation-seeks-executive-director/
Applications are due by 12pm Friday, January 24, 2020.
Renumeration based on skills and experience