Support to host a Professional Development Workshop
Do you need support to host a professional development workshop in your community? We can help! Pro-D Workshop Bursaries provide financial support for you to do this. We can also help you to develop promotional information and an online registration form.
- Applicants must be a member of CBEEN. Not a member? Click here to join CBEEN now.
- We can award up to a maximum of $1000.00/workshop which can be put towards presenter/facilitator fees, workshop resources, food and venue.
- We can assist with marketing and registration administration if required.
- We request that a minimum of 20% of the workshops spots be made available for CBEEN members across the region, and that they be charged the same amount as other participants.
- We will provide you with a CBEEN banner than we request you display at the workshop, and we ask that you mention CBEEN’s support at the workshop.
- Pro-d workshops that are already receiving funding from Columbia Basin Trust funding are not eligible for this bursary.
- We request that workshops have a minimum of 10 attendees.
- Application forms must be submitted a minimum of 2 months prior to your Pro-D Workshop and will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Applicants will be notified of the status of their application within 2 weeks of receiving their application. All decisions are final.
- We have provided a list of suggested pro-d workshops here: http://cbeen.ca/book-a-workshop. Please note this list is not exhaustive and we welcome applications to host other workshops.
- Bursaries must be spent on necessary expenses directly associated with hosting the workshop. These can include venue costs, food for participants and workshop facilitator fees.
- Within one (1) month of the pro-d workshop taking place, a Bursary Claim Form must be submitted. Bursaries will be awarded upon presentation of receipts, and up to the maximum amount awarded. Bursary Claim Form: http://cbeen.ca/workshop-bursary-claim
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions!