GUIDE FOR TEACHERS: PROGRAM BOOKING
How Does a Wild Voices Booking Work?
1. The Teacher creates a booking.
This will appear as a pending booking.
2. The Community Educator (CE) accepts the Pending booking.
The CE will receive an email and message in the CBEEN system, notifying them of the Pending booking. The CE must review the booking and select their preferred date.
3. The Teacher confirms the booking.
The Teacher receives an email and message in the CBEEN system. The Teacher can now confirm the booking.
BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING
Before making a booking, it is recommended that you:
1. Ensure you are affiliated with a school.
2. Add the classes that you will be booking programs for.
1. ENSURE YOU ARE AFFILIATED WITH A SCHOOL
2. ADD THE CLASSES THAT YOU WILL BE BOOKING PROGRAMS FOR
Step-by-Step Booking Instructions
1. TEACHER CREATES A BOOKING
2. COMMUNITY EDUCATOR ACCEPTS PENDING BOOKING
3. TEACHER CONFIRMS BOOKING
THE BOOKING IS NOW CONFIRMED!
Forgot your password?
You can reset your password using the Lost password? link on the login screen.
Unable to book a program?
You may be registered as a Standard CBEEN Member instead of a K – 12 Classroom Teacher. Your membership type is listed on the top right hand corner of the homepage. Only K – 12 Classroom Teachers can book programs at this time. Please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org to switch your member type to a K – 12 Classroom Teacher membership.