Members enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Access to CBEEN’s Professional Development Bursary Program;
- Access to CBEEN’s Online Searchable Funding Database
- Reduced fees for annual CBEEN events such as the Voices for Sustainability Symposium, Professional Development Workshops and Environmental Education Leadership Clinic;
- Ability to be a Wild Voices for Kids Community Educator;
- Ability to contact other CBEEN members through online member list;
- Opportunities to promote your programs and services at CBEEN’s Community Celebration of Environmental Education events;
- Opportunities to be featured in our monthly eNewsletter and through our Social Media;
- Voting rights at our AGM and status as a member of our Society;
- Eligible to be elected to CBEEN’s board of directors;
- Member discounts at WildBC’s Environmental Education Resource Room.
Members, as well as our larger network, will also enjoy:
- Access to CBEEN’s Social Media channels;
- Access to CBEEN’s job & volunteer board and grant opportunities page;
- Ability to receive CBEEN’s monthly eNewsletter.
As a member of CBEEN we appreciate the active role you play to improve environmental education in your community and across our region. This Member Handbook is intended to provide you with some background information and resources.