Membership is available for individuals who have an interest in environmental education and are residents of the Canadian Columbia Basin
Membership is $25 / year, effective August 1 and expiring on July 31 annually. Membership can be purchased for up to 3 years.
Members enjoy many benefits including event discounts, access to our professional development bursary program and funding database, and as funding permits, a complimentary Wild Voices for Kids program.
Members enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Access to our Professional Development Bursary Program
- Access to our Workshop Bursary Program
- Access to our Online Searchable Grant Finder
- As funding permits, each school year, the first 200 teachers who register as members are eligible to receive a complimentary Wild Voices for Kids program. Please note: for Fall / Winter 2017, 200 teachers have registered for membership and we have reached our funding limit for distributing teacher memberships with complimentary programs. Unlimited programs are still available for booking at our subsidized rates.
- Reduced fees for annual CBEEN events such as the Voices for Sustainability Symposium, Professional Development Workshops, and Environmental Education Leadership Clinic
- Ability to apply to be a Wild Voices for Kids Community Educator
- Ability to contact other CBEEN members through online member list
- Opportunities to promote your programs and services at CBEEN’s Community Celebration of Environmental Education events
- Opportunities to be featured in our monthly eNewsletter and through our Social Media
- Voting rights at our AGM and status as a member of our Society
- Eligible to be elected to CBEEN’s board of directors
- Member discounts at WildBC’s Environmental Education Resource Room
Members, as well as our larger network, will also enjoy:
- Access to CBEEN’s Social Media channels
- Access to CBEEN’s job & volunteer board and grant opportunities page
- Ability to receive CBEEN’s monthly eNewsletter