Membership is available for individuals who have an interest in environmental education and are residents of the Canadian Columbia Basin
Membership is $25 / year, effective August 1 and expiring on July 31 annually. Membership can be purchased for up to 3 years.
Members enjoy many benefits including event discounts, access to our professional development bursary program and funding database, and as funding permits, a complimentary Wild Voices for Kids program.
Members enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Access to our Professional Development Bursary Program
- Access to our Workshop Bursary Program
- Access to our Online Searchable Grant Finder
- Eligibility to receive a complimentary Wild Voices for Kids program (Teacher Members only). Up to 200 complimentary programs are available annually on a first-come, first serve basis. Unlimited programs are available at subsidized rates.
- Reduced fees for annual CBEEN events such as the Voices for Sustainability Symposium, Professional Development Workshops, and Environmental Education Leadership Clinic
- Ability to apply to be a Wild Voices for Kids Community Educator
- Ability to contact other CBEEN members through online member list
- Opportunities to promote your programs and services at CBEEN’s Community Celebration of Environmental Education events
- Opportunities to be featured in our monthly eNewsletter and through our Social Media
- Voting rights at our AGM and status as a member of our Society
- Eligible to be elected to CBEEN’s board of directors
- Member discounts at WildBC’s Environmental Education Resource Room
Members, as well as our larger network, will also enjoy:
- Access to CBEEN’s Social Media channels
- Access to CBEEN’s job & volunteer board and grant opportunities page
- Ability to receive CBEEN’s monthly eNewsletter